Housing advice and options
Are you a home seeker or thinking about your housing options? We might be able to help you.
If you are unsure about what housing is available to you and would like to find out what your next steps may be, please use our housing options tool, where you will find advice and information about a range of housing options.
Our Baseline service offer (PDF 301KB) sets out how we will respond to your queries and work with you to resolve your housing situation.
To find out more about the options available to you, please click the links below.
- Apply for housing
- Homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Supported housing for over 60s
- Right to Buy
- Home ownership schemes
- Money advice
- Enhanced housing options - help and advice
- Requesting a review of homelessness or housing register decision
- Fire safety in high-rise flats
- Report a fire safety concern