Bovingdon Neighbourhood Plan
Bovingdon Parish Council is creating a neighbourhood plan to influence the way its area grows and develops into the future.
Draft Neighbourhood Plan consultation 2023
A consultation on the draft Bovingdon Neighbourhood Plan - with reference to the 'basic conditions' that the Neighbourhood Plan needs to meet - was held between 29 September and 12 November 2023. Thank you to everyone who gave their views.
The draft Bovingdon Neighbourhood Plan, basic conditions and consultation responses have now been issued to the appointed Independent Examiner for consideration.
For further details, please view the documents below. Please note: These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technologies. If you require them in a different format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bovingdon Neighbourhood Development Plan - Clarification Bovingdon Parish Council comments (PDF 163KB)
- Bovingdon Neighbourhood Development Plan - Clarification Note (PDF 154KB)
- Bovingdon Neighbourhood Development Plan - Examination Arrangements (PDF 157KB)
See below for the neighbourhood plan and supporting documents.
- Bovingdon Designated Neighbourhood Area - Decision Notice (PDF 394KB)
- Basic Conditions Statement (PDF 529KB)
- Submission Regulation 15 Document (PDF 8MB)
- Consultation Statement and Appendices (PDF 6MB)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Screening Determination Statement - (PDF 842KB)
- Design Guidance and Code report
Your responses, and the neighbourhood plan documents, will be sent to an independent Examiner to consider. The examination usually takes place without a public hearing. The opportunity for further comments at this stage would only be at the specific request of the Examiner.
How we use your data
Further information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning page. If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please call 01442 228000 and ask for "Neighbourhood Planning" or email email@example.com.